Driving Lesson

For most people, driving a car is an easy thing to do.
As long as the driver focus on everything surround them, the car will go smoothly.
That's what i thought.

Related to a job i accepted, the owner gave an instruction for me to take driving lesson.
It is a 15x45mnts courses to take.
Today is my 10th course. And i felt super exhausted.
I took the course along with a friend of mine who will be working together with me.

As we shared everyday and took the same schedule, we learned things we need to major in order to drive a car safely.

We found it is far away different from what we thought before.
It is not an easy thing to drive a car.
Lots of points needed to have our full attention...

Gotta go now, it's my turn..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Parable of Pencil (By Dwijat Tustiono)

Why Should I Write?