A Coming Back

Writing has become a passion of mine. But honestly speaking, I found that it was not easy to contine writing.
Even though there are plenty of topics I love to share or write about, even when my mind was full of words, still I did not continue.

Recently I joined a website, called Utopia Educators. It has a support team, included the founder himself. And the team is really supportive, in encouraging authors to write, help to solve IT problems, also supportive in giving topics to write about.

I wrote few articles there, and got me excited. Also made me feel like I can overcome the obstacles and able tp continue writing.

So, i hope this would be a fresh start.

Please, keep on checking.

I promise myself to write more.
Much love
Filly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Parable of Pencil (By Dwijat Tustiono)

Why Should I Write?