How Obey Ourself to God's Will

The heart of Worship to God is surrender.
Not the music, tune or dancing or even expression.
But the heart itself, is it really comes after God?

The moment i decided to surrender all my steps to God, He granted me in few places and condition (so far) which i may prefer to say no and or deny.

I really want to shout : Why God? Me? There? That Job, not other?
I did ask, but in honest heart of quoestioning.
I told God what in side my heart said.
But, i hold my mouth and heart to ask these difficulties away.
I may not remember to pray every day, but i do keep Him in every decision and moment to share with.

I told Him , that i am so sad.
I cried privately only with Him.
Being honest is also the part of surrender to God, without any tension to interfere.
At this moment, I may not understand why and what happened to me.
 I may confused of what to do, but I only believes in one thing.
That i surrender to God, He knows the best for me.
He plans all the good and best things for me.
His path is my way of life.

I believe in You, Father.
I put all my trust and ego into you.
Please hold me in your wings, please allow me to come in to your arms and feel the warm love of Yours.
I Love You God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Parable of Pencil (By Dwijat Tustiono)

Why Should I Write?